February 06, 2017

CDD Egg Hunt Bunny digi

Hi again..! Just wanna share my card that I made using cute Craftin Desert Divas digi stamp called Egg Hunt Bunny. It's so cute you have to have it and perfect for an Easter card. Here's mine.


I printed out the bunny 3 times then colored them using Finecolour markers and fuzzy cut them. I also stamped the tree using Build A Scene clear stamp set and colored it. I cut the grass using Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies. Then I stamped the sentiment from Simply Said clear stamp set. After arranged all the images on a light green cardstock, I add some sequins and cover it with acetate that I adhered under the white frame that I made using Inside Scalloped Square Dies. And voila! There you got a shaker card :)

Here are my full supplies.











Thank you for stopping by! Hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment