March 04, 2017

ODOP Feb 2017 in review

Hi crafty friends! Today I wanna share about a project that's called ODOP. It stands for One Day One Project. The main purpose is to create one project a day, except for Sunday, whether it's a card, bookmark, or anything. It's a local Indonesian event that was held by a girl here and it was so much fun. I was able to manage creating a card a day for the whole month, can you believe it? LOL. Well, here we go...


Day 1 ❤


Day 2 Flower


Day 3 Favorite color (Pastel for me)


Day 4 Love sentiment


Day 5 Blue


Day 6 Yellow


Day 7 Red


Day 8 Beach

Day 9 Masculine with flower (The hardest theme for me)


Day 10 Tree


Day 11 Animal


Day 12 Valentine


Day 13 Food


Day 14 Couple


Day 15 Colorful


Day 16 Fave country (Japan for me)


Day 17 Anything


Day 18 Pastel


Day 19 Black and white


Day 20 Two colors combo


Day 21 Least favorite color


Day 22 Vintage


Day 23 Tied ribbon


Day 24 Romantic

Well, that's all! I hope you enjoy them. See you next time..! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment