June 06, 2017

Monkey Pilot

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I made it using another Craftin Desert Divas digi stamp called Monkey Pilot. Here it is..


I printed out the images and colored it using Finecolour markers and then fussy cut it. Then I die cut the white background paper using Fancy Frame Dies. I made the clouds and sun ray using stencils and Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass and Dried Marigold). For the buildings down there, I die cut  2 colors of papers using CDD Building Dies. I put them all on a light green card stock. Last, I added some sequins around.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lia, wonderful card! What stencil did you use to create the sun?
    Thanks, Regina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry, I've just read your message. It's Radiating Rays from MFT stamps :)

      Delete