July 18, 2017

You Can Always Lean On Me

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I made a shaker card using MFT stamps set called Happy Hedgehogs. Here it is..



First I stamped all the images and colored it using Finecolour markers and then fussy cut it. Next I made the shaker parts. I made the sky background by blending Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks. I used Mowed Lawn Distress Ink for the grass and die cut it using Surf n Turf dies from MFT stamps. I stamped the sentiment and also some leaves on the background. Then I die cut all the background using Inside Out Stitch Rectangle STAX dies, also from MFT stamps, to make the frame. I put an acetate under the frame using double sided tape. Then I put some sequins and beads for the shaker filler and then used a double sided foam tape to place the frame on the background so the sequins had some space to move. I placed the hedgehogs, logs, and the mushrooms on top of the acetate and the frame. Last I put them all on a white card base.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment