September 13, 2017

MFT Stamps Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master

Hi everyone! This is my other entry for MFT Stamps Card Design Superstar contest in Innovation Master category:


I stamped the cute mice and pumpkins from Harvest Mouse stamp set and colored them using Zig clean color real brush and then fussy cut them. I used a white card-stock for the background and colored the edges using Tea Dye Distress Ink. Then I stamped the sentiment at the right bottom side of the background. Next I die cut three circles on the background paper using Die-namics Single Stitch Line Circle Frames (the smallest and second smallest). I colored the circle frames and their base using Shabby Shutters Distress Ink. I put some sequins on each base of the circle frames and put the frames and the background on top of the base using double sided foam tape. I placed my mice and pumpkins on and put them all on a card base.

Well, that's it. I really LOVE this shaker card! Hope you love it like I do and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment