May 23, 2017

LFC Beautiful Birthday

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time is a pop up box card and I used Lawn Fawn clear stamp set called Bicycle Built for You. Here it is..


First I made a box using Scalloped Box Pop Up die from Lawn Fawn. I die cut my double sided patterned paper and Ta Daa..! The box was finished easily and beautifully. Then I stamped the images and colored them using Zig clean color real brush and fuzzy cut them.Next I made a cloudy background using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I also white embossed the sentiment on a brown rectangle paper (The die for the rectangles also included in the die set). Last, I just needed to put all the images on the box.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment