May 06, 2017

MFT WSC Birthday Flyby Shaker Card

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I used MFT stamps clear stamp set called Magical Dragons. Here it is..


I stamped the images and colored them using Finecolour markers and fuzzy cut them. Then I made the night sky background by blending three Distress Inks (Picked Raspberries and Peacock Feathers at first, then cover them using Stormy Sky) and then splattered some water on it. I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it using super fine white embossed powder. Then I cut that background paper using MFT stamps dies called Inside/Out Stitched Rectangle Stax (the biggest one) for the frame. Then I add an acetate sheet on the frame. I put some yellow and gold little stars on the background then put on the frame back on the background paper. Last, I put on the dragon and the fire on top of the acetate.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment