August 09, 2017

Let's Party Til The Cows Come Home

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I used MFT stamps clear stamp sets called The Whole Herd and Green Pastures. Here it is..


I stamped the images and colored it using Zig clean color real brush and fuzzy cut them. Then I die cut a rectangle using MFT stamps Inside Out Stitched Rectangle Stax Dies for the background. I colored it by blending some Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass for the sky and Mowed Lawn for the grass). I also added some clouds by blending Salty Ocean Distress Ink on MFT stamps stencil called Cloudy Day. I heat embossed the sentiment using silver emboss powder. Then I cut a yellow dotted paper for a frame and put all my images together on a top folding white card base.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment