August 20, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 2 Magnificent Masking

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I used MFT stamps clear stamp set called Adventure is Calling. Here it is..


I stamped the images and colored it using Zig clean color real brush and fuzzy cut them. Next I cut a strip of yellow patterned paper and put in on the top left side of a white card base. Then I made the background on a circle paper using Tumbled Glass (for the sky), Cracked Pistachio (for the grass), and Spiced Mermalade (for the sun) Distress Inks. I made the circle frame using MFT Single Stitch Line Circle Frame dies and placed it on the background then put them at the centre of the card base. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom left and put on some sequins  for the last touch.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment