January 19, 2017

CDD Day 2 Sneak Peek featuring Sweet Shop

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my card for day 2 sneak peek of Craftin Desert Divas new release. I used their newest set called Sweet Shop. And as you can guess, like its name, it has a lot of sweet and yummy stuffs. The thing I love most is the cute little girl and her turtle. They are just adorable!!! Here's mine!


Like I said, she's so cute, right? I colored them using Zig clean color real brush then fuzzy cut them and put them on a patterned paper. And those gummy bears are so yummy! Okay, enough for now, I'm already starving, LOL. You can join the new release event on facebook for some inspirations and giveaways here. Don't forget to fill your shopping cart later with these gorgeous releases this month. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment