January 26, 2017

Gnome magnetic bookmarks

Hello! I'm back with another project to share. This time it's not a card. I made 2 simple and easy magnetic bookmarks. You can do it easily but the result will turn out adorable. Bookmarks are important things for a bookworm like me, since beside mark my books, it also increase my reading mood. So here we go!


I used Craftin Desert Divas digi stamps for these. You can check them here. But you don't have to use the exact images like mine, they do have lot of other adorable images. First I printed the images and colored them using my Finecolour markers then fuzzy cut them. I cut a half inch wide magnetic sheet and put a purple cardstock on it using double sided tape. Last, I glued the images I have colored at the bottom of the magnet and voila! Done! I have this cute couple magnetic bookmarks. Easy peasy right? And here's the close up look of each of them..



That's it! Don't forget to give it a try! Have a nice day :)

2 comments: