January 06, 2017

MFT and SSSW challenges

Hi everyone! Time to show another card. This time I tried my embossing folder for the first time, and I have to say, I love it!!! I love how it gives a whole different look to the card.


I colored this cute penguin using Zig clean color real brush then fuzzy cut him. This penguin is from MFT stamps called Penguins in Paradise, they are so adorable! Then I cut purple and yellow cardstocks in rectangle and placed them behind the penguin. Next I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on a white cardstock and cut it. Then I placed all the elements on my orange embossed background card-base. Last, I added some sequins on. That's it!
I'm entering my card for MFT Sketch Challenge and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. :) love the embossed background - fun card! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete