August 12, 2017

MFTWSC Have a Novel Birthday

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I used MFT stamps clear stamp set called Our Story. Here it is..


I stamped the images and colored it using Zig clean color real brush and fuzzy cut them. Next I cut a strip of yellow dotted patern and put in on the left side of a white card base. Then I made the circle frame using MFT Single Stitch Line Circle Frame dies and glued an acetate under the frame. I made the background by blending Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide. Then I put the image on top of the circle background and added some sequins. I put the circle frame on the background and voila! The shaker part is done. I stamped the sentiment using the same Distress Oxide and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops for the last touch.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment