August 28, 2017

MFTWSC I Like How You Roll Slider Card

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I used MFT Stamps clear stamp set called Happy Hedgehogs. Here it is..


First I stamped the images on a white paper and colored it using Finecolour markers and then fussy cut them. Then I cut a red patterned paper for the background and added a strip of scalloped paper at the bottom. I die cut the slider using MFT Die-namics called Circle Spinner Channels and added some round double sided foam tape behind the hedgehog that would spin on it so it can roll. Next I put my other images on the background and put that background on top of a dark green card base using double sided foam tape to give the slider some space to move. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of paper and put it at the top left side of the card.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment