August 11, 2017

Trolls Birthday Shaker Card

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I made a shaker card using Craftin Desert Divas clear stamp set called Treasure Trolls. Here it is..


First I stamped the image and colored it using Zig clean color real brush and then fussy cut it. Then I die cut a patterned paper for the background and put an orange card stock on the bottom in a slight angle. I die cut the window shaker using a rectangle die from CDD's Fancy Frame Dies and put on an acetate for the window. I added some Sweet Pea sequins inside the shaker part and put a foam under the background paper so the sequins can move easily. Next I put on my image on top of the patterned paper and then put them all on a light yellow card base.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment